Saturday, December 12, 2009


Hihi! Just back not long, from orchad! Went dental app at orchad, was late la! Kana nagged by drOnn!!! Sucks. Then head down to far east > ion > wisma! Bought a tee, shorts, slippers & 1 jacket from ion. I saw the shorts in topshop, but it was $69! But my aunt bought it!!!!!! Fuck! I want it too, but nah now I don't like it. But still my aunt bought it, jealous! Christmas is arriving, yayyy. Time to shop for new clothes, and for CNY too! HAHA :) Wanted go to somerset new shopping mall, but it was darn crowded! So maybe next week. But im having sci tuition on sat 12.30 to 2.30, for this month! Aww:( Shopping time cut down!!!! Uhhh! Tmr family BBQ at down town east till tuesday! & Might be having facilitators BBQ! :DDD HAHA, from braces they can talk until kiss, sex, french kiss, st james &&&! WTH? Its so funny. Okay only some of them get me, cause I don't even know some of them! Slept at 3+ ytr, was on MSN with wei xuan till 12+? Was so funny la, talking bout his classmates. Some of them so cute!!! haha. Im gonna wear my new tee & shorts tmr!!!!!!!!!!! :DDD Quick!!!!!!!

12 Dec 09, 04:41 AM
FIEQAH!: SAY WHAT UP ALVINA! RELINKED! NYWAYS, RELINK ME!
- Haha okok will relnik you soon.

11 Dec 09, 10:47 PM
Weixuan ! says: hellooohhh. see, clever stalker finally found ur blog (:
- Haha idiot I told you one okay!

11 Dec 09, 12:53 PM
emily: hiie, tagged~
- :D

10 Dec 09, 09:03 PM
PHYLLIS: :O Monkey butt (to you) hahaha tagged
- Monkey butt!!! HAHA, monkey butt back to you.

10 Dec 09, 06:51 PM
amelia: hahas sister taggie=)
- Thx.

10 Dec 09, 05:12 PM
Felicia: HELLO SWEETHEART (:
- Hi sweetheart :D

10 Dec 09, 01:09 PMFionn: Btw nice hot pink finger nails hahaha
10 Dec 09, 01:06 PMFionn: Haha god!!! Taylor my 2nd baby la hahaha
- Haha, thanks! Hot.

No comments: